Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Flight Home

As sad as I was to leave the island, the flight back to Hyannis was amazing.  Since I recently purchased a new camera (Canon 5D Mark II), I was playing with all the new settings, shooting both video and still images.  I assume the other people on the plane thought I was just some crazy tourist filming the flight, when really I was a crazy tourist that was taking an opportunity to take some great shots.  I was impressed with how my camera handled the lighting situation and the shakiness of the flight, for both photo and video.  Take a look of one of the images that I shot:

Flight from Nantucket to Hyannis
Anybody else have any great images to share from the air?  The sky is the limit!

-Anne

"There are three phases to awareness: to look, to see, and to perceive.  A camera looks.  A mind sees.  A heart perceives. - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment